How to choose a medical oxygen generator？
Medical oxygen generators are essential equipment in healthcare facilities, especially during emergencies and surgeries. Choosing the right generator is crucial as it can affect patient outcomes and hospital efficiency. Here are some tips on how to choose a medical oxygen generator:
1. Consider the oxygen purity level: Medical oxygen generators must deliver oxygen with a purity level of at least 93%±3%.
2. Calculate the required flow rate: The flow rate is the amount of oxygen needed per minute. It depends on the number of patients, the severity of their conditions, and the type of medical procedure. A higher flow rate may require a larger oxygen generator.
3. Evaluate the generator's reliability: A reliable medical oxygen generator must be durable and have minimal downtime. It must have a backup system that can support the facility in case of power failure.
4. Select the appropriate size: Medical oxygen generators come in different sizes, from portable to large stationary models. Choose a size that can meet your facility's needs without overcrowding the space.
5. Check the maintenance requirements: The generator must have a simple maintenance schedule that can be performed in-house. It should also have a long lifespan to prevent unplanned expenses.
Selecting a medical oxygen generator requires careful consideration of several factors. It is essential to identify the specific needs of your healthcare facility and choose a generator that can deliver reliable and safe medical-grade oxygen.